Friday, August 15, 2014

Clear Scraps August Kit

Hey everyone, today i'm going to share a fun card and an easy home decor piece with you that I created using the kit this month from Clear Scraps.

Up first a sweet little card that I may slip into hubbys lunchbox to make his day a little brighter.  I love the alphabet pattern paper and I cut out the "I" and "U" to create the sentiment. The ribbon that I tied on this card I had in my stash.

August5

Up next is a easy home decor piece.  This project is not "done", I want to get some texture spray paint and paint the frame either black or red color for in my living room.  I fell in love with this saying and when I cut it out it was the perfect 8"x10" size so I placed it in this frame to keep anything from happening to it.

August6

Again thanks for stopping by the blog today and checking out what I created with this months kit.  Have a fabulous day!!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment