Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Story Of Us} Clear Scraps

Hey there everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I'm sharing a fun little tag mini album that I created with this months amazing kit from Clear Scraps.  I'm loving this paper line in the kit from MME and all of the little goodies are just so much fun to create with. 

So here is the cover of my little mini. I used the binder ring that came with the album to hold the pages together and then tied some ribbon that I had in my stash to cute it up a little more.

August cover1
August cover2

Now for the inside pages.

August4

You can see on the page above I like to use the little pieces of pattern paper that are on the bar codes as well....waste nothing!!!

On this next page I simply loved the camera on one of the pattern papers and had to cut it out so I could pop it up as an embellishment.

August3

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you enjoyed my little tag mini with this months amazing kit.  See you next time!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment