Thursday, September 11, 2014

Baking Day Recipe Book

Hello everyone, Stacy here with you today to share another project from this months amazing kit from Clear Scraps!!  I love the paper line and the albums in this kit.....super cute!!
I created this fun little recipe book which would make a perfect gift for someone full of your favorite recipes.  I covered one of the albums that came in the kit with pattern paper for the cover.  The inside pages I covered with the recipe cards that I cut apart from the 12 x 12 sheet.  I placed little sayings inbetween each page that you could place a photo on the backside of them of the food or a photo taken while making the food.
I embellished that cover with the stickers from the sticker sheet.  The binding was done with stuff from my stash along with the ribbon on the binding, this came from my stash as well.

Sept clear2 copy
Sept clear3 copy
Sept clear4 copy
Sept clear5
Supplies Used:
Xyron - Mega Runner, foam squares
Binding - We R Cinch Machine
Ribbon - Stash May Arts

Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a great day!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment