Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Graphic 45 & Petaloo } Eerie Home Decor

Hey there everyone, Thanks for stopping by today while I share my Petaloo & Graphic 45 project with you. I'm super excited for the blog hop this week.....I mean what's better then Petaloo teaming up with Graphic45!!!!  Thanks to Graphic 45 for sharing your amazing collection with us to create with.
For this project I created a little Halloween/Fall home decor piece.  I started with the Graphic 45 Kraftboard Altered Art Matchbook Box (the perfect place to stash my favorite candy in).  The new paper collection that I created with is An Eerie Tale.  I cut the pattern paper to fit around the box, inked the edges with Ranger Walnut Stain Distress Ink, then adhered them to the box using my Xyron Adhesive Runner.  I used a couple of images from the line and cut them out, also did a little fussy cutting and popped them up on the top of the box.  I tried not to place anything over the small sides of the box so that I could still slide it open to get to my candy inside!

Petalo_graphic45 box copy

Once I had the pattern paper on and the images where I wanted them it was time to add all of the Petaloo goodness!!  You can see how amazing adding the Petaloo Brulap Blossoms and Spring Berrys make this box look.

Petaloo_graphic45 close up1Petaloo_graphic45 close up2
Supplies Used:
Petaloo - Spring Berry Clusters (lav/purple), Burlap Blossoms (Pistachio, Black)
Graphic 45 - An Eerie Tale & Kraftboard Altered Matchbook Box
Xyron - Adhesive runner, foam squares
Ranger - Distress Ink (walnut stain)
Thanks again to Graphic 45 for sharing your product with us and thank you to everyone for stopping by today!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment