Friday, September 5, 2014

Helpful Fridge Magnet

Hey there everyone, Stacy here to share my first project with this months kit from Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy.  I can never remember measurements when cooking...(not that I do it tha much anyway)!!  When I saw this cute sticker on the sheet in this months kit I knew what I was going to make as one of my projects.....a fridge magnet!!!

Sept Clear1 copy

The base of it is made using one of the bases of the album in the kit.  I covered it with some pattern paper, embellished it with the stickers and scraps from the papers in the kit.  I popped up the sticker using Xyron foam sqaures and used my Xyron magnet tape on the back.  I will never not know measurements again while cooking!!
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, don't forget to grab your kit for the month!

Supplies Used:
Clear Scraps - September Kit
Xyron - Mega Runner, foam squares & Magnet tape

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment