Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Senior Divider } Petaloo

Hey there everyone today i'm sharing a project that I created for the Petaloo blog.  Yes it's crunch time for me as this is my daughters Senior year so I must get her album completed before graduation.  Today i'm sharing a divider that I created for in her scrapbook.  This divider is for her Senior year.  I'm going to punch the holes on the left side in order to place it in my We R Memory Keepers 3 ring album.
I took a Ranger size #10 tag and used that as the base, then simply layered the pattern paper and flowers from there.  Here is the finished tag.

Petaloo school2 copy

I used the super cute line from October Afternoon Public Library for the pattern paper and stickers.  Some of the papers in this collection have so many fun things to cut out and use as embellishments....it's awesome!!!  In the close up below you will see my Petaloo goodies that I picked for this one.  I love the burlap flowers and they come in so many different colors and the little mixed textured layers are super cute as well!!

Petaloo school1 copy

Supplies Used:
Petaloo - Burlap Blossoms (teal & ivory), mixed textured layers (ivory)
Xyron - Adhesive runner , 3/16 glue dots
October Afternoon - Public Library
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!!  Hope I have inspired some of you to created a fun divider for your childs school scrapbook!!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment