Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Die-namite Fun

Hey there everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I'm sharing a fun little card that I created for one of my projects for Die-namites blog this month.  I love this cute paper collection from Graphic 45 and the Pear Tree die really makes the tree pop on the card.


The paper that I used with the Pear Tree die was the Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered Collection from Core'dinations.  I used my Xyron 3/16 dots to hold part of the tree down at the bottom, but I didn't adhere it at the top to give it the effect that the leaves were blowing!

Here is the amazing die that I used on this one.  You will see that I didn't keep the bird from the die and I actually cut the tree apart before I placed it on the card.


Supplies Used:
Die-namites - Pear Tree Die
Xyron - Mega Runner , 3/16 dots
Core'dinations - Kraft-Core Shattered collection
Graphic 45 - Mother Goose

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment