Tuesday, November 25, 2014

2014 Christmas Mini } Die-namites & Viva Las Vegas Stamps

Hey there everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I'm sharing my project created for the Die-namites & VivaLasVegasStamps blog hop.




I love the amazing stamps that Viva sent me, and the vintage looking numbers were perfect to add to the cover of my little mini album.  For my die of choice I used the Snowy Sprig die.



So I created a mini album for this project today using Graphic45 Twas The Night Before Christmas collection.


The Snowy Sprig die I cut apart and layered the pieces on top of each other.  I stamped the numbers using Ranger Archival Ink (vermillion) and then cut them out.  I popped them up using foam squares over the Snowy Sprig.  It made the perfect addition to the cover of my Christmas mini album.


Supplies Used:
Die-namites - Snowy Sprig
VivaLasVegasStamps - Vintage numbers
Ranger - Archival Ink (vermillion)
Graphic 45 - Twas The Night Before Christmas

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Make sure you hop on over to the Die-namites blog and see all of the amazing creations!!

~stacy
  

No comments:

Post a Comment