Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Grateful Mini Album

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you are enjoying all of the amazing projects created by the design team using the fabulous Petaloo and Authentique products this week over on the Petaloo blog.
This time i'm sharing a mini album that I created for Fall.  This Grateful collection from Authentique is amazing and the Petaloo products totally rock with this collection.  I am loving all of the fall colors with this fabulous combo of products!!
Here is the front of my mini album.

Petaloo auth nov1

The album itself is a Basically Bare album that I had in my stash.  I cut the pattern paper 1/4" smaller, then inked it with Ranger Distress Ink (walnut stain) and adhered it to the front with my Xyron Mega Runner.  I took the Petaloo goodies and placed them all along the left side of the album.  Once I was happy with how it looked I placed them down on the cover with my Xyron liquid glue. I used Petaloo Darjeeling Leaves Small, Darjeeling Mini Mix, Darjeeling Hydrangea, and Darjeeling Medium Mix.  I tied some of the Crochet Lace Trim around the album to have it hang around the side of the album.

Petaloo auth nov3

Petaloo auth nov2

There is plenty of room to place photos inside of the mini album as well as space to write about why you are thankful this Holiday season.

Petaloo auth nov4

Supplies Used:
Petaloo - Darjeeling Collection (Medium Mix, HydrangeaMini Mix and Leaves Small) Crochet Lace Trim
Authentique - Grateful Collection
Xyron - Mega Runner, liquid glue
Ranger - Distress Ink (walnut stain)
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, hope you have a fabulous day!!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment