Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Holiday Tag Fun

Hello everyone thanks for stopping by today.  I'm sharing a fun Christmas tag with you today that is up over on the amazing Die-namites blog today.  Tags give any project the extra touch.  You can add them to layouts, or simply tie them on gift bags.  With the Holiday season coming up soon, I made a Christmas tag perfect to tie onto any gift bag as an extra little bonus gift.


The Die-namites die that I used on this tag is the Floral Corner die.


I cut the pattern paper rather than cardstock for this one.  I thought it need a touch of a green floral something up the left side and around the popped up stamp.


It maybe a little hard to see, but I did lightly ink the die cut using a walnut stain distress ink.


Supplies Used:
Die-namites - Floral Corner
Graphic 45 - "Twas The Night Before Christmas
May Arts - Green ribbon
Xyron - Mega Runner & foam squares
Ranger - Distress Ink (walnut stain)

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope this inspires you to created some gift tags to tie onto your Holiday gift bags.

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment