Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hostess Thank You Set

Hey there everyone, Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm sharing a fun little Thank You set that I created with this months Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy kit. This months kit is perfect for any fall project that you still need to create!!  You can see all the cool stuff in the kit here.

 I'm going to share a great way to tell your Thanksgiving hostess thank you for a fabulous dinner!  Our Thanksgiving dinner last year was spent at my sister in laws house. This was her first time hosting dinner.....(we didn't get to eat because umm....well the turkey was not done on time, only about 6 hours late)!!!  This year she says it will be done on time and that last year was her trial dinner.  
I thought it maybe nice to bring her a little thank you gift for all of her hard work this year.  I took one of the bags from the kit and altered it for a perfect little gift bag.  I also used the acrylic card from the kit and made her a Thank You card as well.  I love the added burlap across the front of the card.

Clear scraps nov4

I think it's the perfect little way to say thanks for a fabulous family dinner.  Don't forget to stop by and check out the kit and grab yours today!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment