Friday, December 5, 2014

Beautiful Ornament Fun

Hello everyone, sharing a project with you today that I created for the  Die-namites. blog.   I am using one of the Tim Holtz portfolios to make a little Christmas mini for myself this year.  On this mini album I wanted to use the Beautiful Ornament die.  I LOVE this die so much.  The ornament is so elegant looking when it is cut out.



So after I placed the pattern paper on my mini it was time to grab the ornament die.  I cut this out of cardstock rather then pattern paper this time around.  I ran the ornament through my Xyron machine to place adhesive all over it.  I pulled the ornament off of the sheet, turned it sticky side up, then sprinkled Festive Berries Distress Glitter on it (I don't usually use glitter but wanted to try it....I have glitter in my hair still)!!!  I actually cut the top of the ornament off (the branch part) and used some greenery instead for the top part.


Here is a close up of the ornament....the glitter makes it look so beautiful!!


Supplies Used:
Die-namites - Beautiful Ornament
Ranger - Walnut stain distress ink, Festive Berries distress glitter

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, have a fabulous day!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment