Friday, February 13, 2015

Loving Greetings

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  Well Valentine's Day is tomorrow....so you better grab all your craft goodies and get those last minute cards for that special someone done.  I created this card for the Die-namites blog for the Week Of Love.  Make sure you stop on over and check out all of the amazing projects up this week.

My parents anniversary is tomorrow and it's always hard to find those Valentine Anniversary cards, so this year I just made them one!  I used two of the amazing Die-namite dies for this card.  Let me share the dies I used with you, first up is the Pear Tree Die.




....and the next is the Tulip Vase Die.


So now for the card I came up with.  I used Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments collection for this one.


You can see in the next photo a close up of the dies used.  I cut the Pear Tree die with the blue pattern paper, then cut the branches apart and placed them on the card.  I layered them a bit to give it a fuller look.  Next I cut the Tulip Vase die using the pink pattern paper.  I then cut it apart to have single tulips and placed them around the blue branches.

I can say that my parents will now have a one of a kind Valentine Anniversary card.

Supplies Used:
Die-namites - Pear Tree, Tulip Vase
Graphic 45 - Sweet Sentiments Collection
Xyron - Mega Runner
Bazzill - Cream Cardstock
Ranger - Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, have a fabulous day!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment