Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hello Spring


Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I'm sharing a card with you that I created for the Petaloo blog.  Spring is just around the corner (or so I hope)....I think we have all had enough Winter this time around.  In thinking "Spring" I created a fun card to share with someone in hopes of making their day a little brighter!!
I love the colors in this Graphic45 Time To Flourish collection and well we all know just how amazingly well the Petaloo products match them right!!  So here is the card I created.

Petaloo march2

The Burlap Blossoms and butterflies are simply my favorites...ok well i'm very fond of the Berry Clusters also....ok who am I kidding i'm fond of all the Petaloo goodies!!!
So can see in the close up below how cute those butterflies are!!  I finished off the card by adding a little seam binding around the top of the card.

Petaloo march1

Supplies Used:
Petaloo - Berry Clusters (pink), Burlap Blossoms (pink & ivory)
Graphic45 - Time To Flourish
Xyron - Mega Runner & high tack dots
Bazzill - Cardstock
Ranger - Distress Ink (walnut stain)

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.  I hope this inspires you to brighten someones day and send them a little card.
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment