Sunday, September 18, 2016

It's been awhile!!

Wow I can't believe how long it has been since I have blogged, uploaded any projects or even scrapbooked!!  A lot has changed since my last post.  I guess the biggest thing is our daughter is starting her second year of college!!  I don't even know where the first year of college went......I have the photos to prove that it happened, but wow that was fast!  I haven't really scrapbooked since but have decided it's time to get back to it.  

So off I went to my scrapbook room to start to clean and organize.  I went through all of my Petaloo stash first....I mean who doesn't love Petaloo!!!!  Looks like I have plenty to get started with.



The stamps and some things to alter area is still a work in progress!!


Well I guess i'm set for adhesive for a while!



And yes one can never have to much twine!!


So now that I have this newly cleaned space i'm really wanting to dive in and start creating......I mean I do have an entire year of college photos to get working on.  I may post some of the last projects that I created over a year ago because those have not been posted.....but i'm excited to get working on new projects.  I think it might be time to do a little online shopping since there are not any stores here locally anymore!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment