Sunday, March 4, 2018

Home Sweet Home } And The Adventure Begins

Hey there everyone....I'm sure growing up my daughter dreamed of living in a castle one day....little did she know that would happen in college.  This amazing beauty is her sorority house!!  You can see her room first semester was truly in the castle part of the house!!  Not sure if you can see on the finished layout she is literally waving out of the castle.

I came across this collection from Photo Play paper called Boarding Pass, she wasn't hopping on a plane for school (thank god) but moving on and starting another chapter of her life....so it was a fitting collection.  I loved the little tag and globe that I cut out as they made the perfect embellishments to this page.


I would always hear the girls refer to this as "828" so Life At 828 was a perfect title.  I love to use several different letters in titles if I can as you see below.



Here is the finished page of her amazing home away from home for the year!! 


Well her dream in the castle was great for the year....they had to pitch in and do things around the house (clean the bathrooms, and their personal rooms) but they had someone to keep up the yard, and get this.....a personal chef.  Chef J as they call her.  She would always send up photos of the amazing food the would get!!  Now she has moved onto her next year and is in her own apartment adulting well and has to cook and clean for herself lol!!

Supplies Used:
Xyron - Mega runner adhesive
American Craft - Thickers (white & greeen)
Sassafras - Red stickers (yes I hoard stickers)
Ranger Ink - Distress Ink
The Twinery - Honeydew twine

Thanks for stopping by hope you have a creative day!!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment